Scholarship Applications Available
Now is the time to apply for our annual Scholarship. All members and their children are welcome to apply. The requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be a referee in good standing or the child of a referee in good standing.
- Applicant must submit a transcript of grades for the past year and the latest available marking period of 2015.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from: (1) A past or present employer, (2) A school representative and (3) A personal friend or acquaintance or clergy person. (No LISRA Board Member may write a letter of recommendation.)
- A letter from the applicant expressing why he or she feels that they should be awarded a scholarship.
- Letters and transcripts must be received before April 30, 2015. All paperwork should be addressed to the LISRA office. (Make certain to write LISRA)
- The April 30 deadline will be strictly enforced.